Campaign with us
How you can help!
We always need your help and support with our campaigning to help reduce our ecological footprint, to tackle climate change, to protect our stunning marine environment and to help preserve wildlife and their habitats globally.
Government and business need to hear your voice demanding change. We need their help to make it easier for us all to live more sustainably.
* To make your voice heard become a WWF campaigner.
• Become a member! Help our vital work by joining WWF from as little as £3 month and receive great benefits.
• As consumers, we can all buy less and buy only sustainably sourced products in order to reduce our impact on the planet. We can also make changes to our shopping patterns and use our purchasing power to support eco-friendly products and support fair trade products.
• As individuals or as businesses help the sustainability of our rainforests, they’re an invaluable resource and home to as much as 90% of the planet's terrestrial animal and plant life. You can do this through only buying wood/ timber-based and paper products from sustainable sources – look for the FSC symbol on products.
• Traditional meals such as fish and chips can still be enjoyed, but why not try alternatives such as Pollock, Coley, or Hake instead of over-fished cod? If you have to have cod, buy only MSC certified cod, from a sustainable source - look for the MSC logo when you buy seafood. Download our tasty and fabulously sustainable fish recipes.
• Adopting an endangered animal is one of the best ways to support it, and to protect the whole species. This makes the perfect gift and helps to directly save your chosen animal and its habitat. For more information visit wwf.org.uk/adopt
• Find out your impact on the planet by measuring your ecological footprint . WWF’s footprint calculator also offers tips on how to live more sustainably.